Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nastalgia


For Christmas this year my sister surprised me and gave me a photo of me sitting on Santa's lap when I was little. She has been working on scanning slides and she came across this one. She put it in a cute little frame and took the time to hot glue little red jingle bells all around the frame. Only problem was the glue didn't like the surface so I am slowly losing little red balls everywhere. I giver her an A for effort though.

As I look closer at the picture I noticed there was something funny. She scanned the slide in backwards because there is a sign above me that is supposed to say NEW but instead it says WEN.



I pointed this out to her and then she showed me a candy cane growing out of my head. Which is a huge Faux pa in the photography world.





Then she told me she looked closer and saw an arm growing out of the side of me which was holding the candy cane growing out of my head. Ya, it Lisa who gave me the picture sabotaging me.

1 comment:

Emily Hedrick said...

You don't seem very happy. Maybe it was the prospect of getting coal for Christmas.