Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gross things kids do.

Shali and Savanna recently went to a birthday party. They were very kind to send a thank you note and some gum for the girls. I gave the girls the reminder about chewing gum and making sure it goes in the garbage and not going to sleep with it in your mouth because it gets stuck in your hair and then we have to cut all you hair off. (run on sentence, I know.)
This morning as I was getting the girls ready, I was brushing Shali's hair and found a big wad of gum stuck at the end. I was able to get it out with out shaving her head. Apparently I left it on the counter because this afternoon she comes in chewing gum. I asked her where she got it and she said from Katie. There were only two peices of gum in the envelope and Savanna had the other. Eventually I got her to confess she grabbed it off the counter and started chewing it again. Boy was she mad I made her spit it out.

1 comment:

Emily Hedrick said...

Wow, that is pretty gross to know where that gum has traveled too! Kudos to kids and their ability to recycle candy. I once got gum in my hair too. That's because this devil child put it there unbeknownst to me! Hmm, that just conjured up a lot of bad memories. I hate gum.