Sunday, January 11, 2009

Everybody needs to have fun

This past December we were on our way to California for a funeral for Travis's Grandpa. Along the way we stopped at state line and stayed at Whiskey Pete's. I know, what a lovely place to bring your kids! I was hoping we would get there soon enough to go swimming because its always hot in Nevada!!! We get there and the first thing I do is look at the pool and its closed for the season. LAME! oh well. Good thing I didn't tell my kids about it or they would have pesterd me the whole time.
We make it up to our room and we have a while before bed time plus they've been sleeping in the car so there's no way they are going to sleep. With a little encouragement from me we started to jump around the room from bed to bed and to the chairs. It was a blast. Who say's you
can't have fun in the middle of no where!!!




No comments: