Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another edition of gross things kids do

We were at Kmart looking for a birthday present for one of Shali's friends when I heard a big sneeze. Then I heard Savanna say "Mommy! Mommy! Booger nose!" I pulled out a wipey and handed it to her. She held on to that thing the whole time we were at the store. Sneezing here and there.

While we were in line to check out Savanna was getting in Kaila's face, as usual. Kaila tried to grab her wipey but what did Savanna do??? She gave Kaila the snot covered wipey to play with. I had to get it away from Kaila which made her cry.

Another note, while I was writing this I heard Savanna sneeze so I looked over at her. She licked her boogers.

1 comment:

Emily Hedrick said...

Nice little add on at the end-- you painted such a lovely picture of that. Kids are such barbarians.