Friday, March 13, 2009

My personal vendetta

Travis was going through our boxes in the garage and he said he found a casualty. I heard this news on the phone. My first reaction was " EW EW EW A MOUSE THROW THE BOX AWAY!!!" than I thought about it and asked what was in the box. It was the girls dresses I had been looking for since about a month after we moved all our stuff there. I took a breath and told him to save it and I'll go through it.
Well its been about two months now since that phone call. I finally got enough courage to go through the box. I opened it and found droppings but I prevailed. There were a couple dresses that the mouse had eaten but most of them survived. The top of the box was the dresses and I found where a lot of the clothes I had been looking for were. I pulled out a couple things and then I saw it. THE MOUSE!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!
I was outside and ran around the trailer five or six times squealing. I called Travis and he said he would take care of it when he came home. But then I would be thinking about that mouse ALL day. So I decided to take care of it myself. I walked back over to the box and looked at it then ran around some more squealing. (this is not my proudest moment, I thought I was braver). I found a caulk gun and decided to use that to move the mouse into the bag. I tried to shove it over. Its tail moved from me touching it so I round around the trailer some more, squealing.
After about five or six tries I finally got it in the bag and in the trash. Then I decided to toss the rest of the box. I couldn't handle it anymore. The dresses are what I cared about anyway. The funny thing is there was a small part of me that thought the mouse was cute because it was snuggled up in the clothes asleep. well dead.

No comments: